Wednesday 7 March 2012

About me


I am thrilled to be launching my catering business in Toronto. Cooking is my passion and I love everymoment of it.  In fact, I enjoyed being in the kitchen from a very young age.  My earliest and fondest memories were of my mother, an extraordinary cook who prepared delicious meals for our family celebrations (being of Sri Lankan & Indian ethnic background, we had lots of them!). 
It was a wonderful experience for me to watch my mom cook delicious meals and wonder in amazement of how it always tasted sooo good.  She later told me that her secret ingredient was LOVE, and I’m not surprised.  It is such an honour for me to now follow in my mom's footsteps. 
Like her, I pour my heart and soul into all my creations.  The recipes that I follow have been tried, tested and passed on to yet another generation.  Simply put, I can’t wait to share my passion and my food with you! ~Shiva


Toronto, ON  
FOR ORDERING CONTACT ME @
shivas.food@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment